I created this image using ImageChef.com. Although I frequently use images from various places online (I tend to stick to sites like Creative Commons, where I can "borrow" images without abusing copyright laws), the sites mentioned for this activity were completely new to me (other than Big Huge Labs, which I used to create my very rudimentary librarian trading card that I soon new to re-vamp). I really liked creating the Comic Strip using the Comic Strip Generator (I think this is a very neat way to publicize a library's activities and announcements on a library homepage or library blog). Especially since I am not the most creatively artistic person in the world (although sometimes I can be rather witty), simply supplying the words or phrases for comic strips (and not having to worry about the illustrations) is a lot of fun! I have certainly seen students using this site, but did not realize what they were really creating.
I also think ImageChef was pretty easy to navigate and equally fun to use. I can definitely see myself creating fun logos and signs (perhaps publicizing the library's rules or policies and procedures) and using the helpful ImageChef to liven up my messages. All in all, a fun and interesting experience! Check it out at: http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090926/anme2d6ad901b448a50.gif
No comments:
Post a Comment