Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog--Secret Life of a Techie Librarian

This blog was created in response to the Classroom Learning 2.0 23 Things tutorial produced by the California School Library Association. Each of my posts will provide reflections on each of the exercises of the 23 Things tutorial and provide information of the aspects of working with technology in the library environment that I liked and disliked. So far, blogging is fun! We'll see how the remaining tasks pan out..,


Feel free to leave feedback, comments, questions, or concerns about my online diary. I look forward to reading about the experiences of others and learning about the many different ways we can connect to library users!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your peeking librarian! Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 -- enjoy the discovery learning adventure.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm excited for the experience as well. I already love blogging :)

    ReplyDelete